So...Microsoft Advanced Compatibility Tool + various sims ..

Last response: in Video Games
August 1, 2005 8:15:23 PM

I've been beating my head against the wall trying to get M1 Tank
Platoon II working with various tricks under WinXP, and so far it's
been for naught. I read over on the NTCompatible forums that someone
was able to get it working with the Advanced Compatibility Tool from
MS, and there *is* a database entry for M1TP2, but it still CTD's after
most missions.

Has *anyone* been able to get this old chestnut working - or any older,
cantankerous 9x sims working?

Thanks in advance all...
August 2, 2005 3:49:27 PM

<bsilvey@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I've been beating my head against the wall trying to get M1 Tank
> Platoon II working with various tricks under WinXP, and so far it's
> been for naught. I read over on the NTCompatible forums that someone
> was able to get it working with the Advanced Compatibility Tool from
> MS, and there *is* a database entry for M1TP2, but it still CTD's after
> most missions.
>
> Has *anyone* been able to get this old chestnut working - or any older,
> cantankerous 9x sims working?
>
> Thanks in advance all...

If you have an ATi card, I had it running no probs with the Cat 5.1
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 10:36:38 AM

what other sims were you trying to run?
!