Airbus 340 for fs 2002 (NON pro version), anyone know wher..

Hi folks,
Does anyone know where I could download an airbus 340 for the microsoft
flight sim 2002 (non pro version)?

TIA

Bill

Have you tried Flightsim.com? I went over there and saw several
A-340's - looking at the accompanying text files, I didn't see any
mention of being specific to the pro-version.

A346-AN.ZIP
PAK343NC.ZIP
A346-GIA.ZIP
IRANF340.ZIP

There are probably many more A-340's available for older versions which
should be reverse compatible.

"DR rogers" <blank@blank.com> wrote in message
> Hi folks,
> Does anyone know where I could download an airbus 340 for the microsoft
> flight sim 2002 (non pro version)?

Going to land long and run off a runsay in Canadia?

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:12:03 -0400, "DR rogers" <blank@blank.com>
wrote:

>Hi folks,
>Does anyone know where I could download an airbus 340 for the microsoft
>flight sim 2002 (non pro version)?
>
>TIA
>
>Bill

I just downloaded an A340-300 Air France from www.avsim.com It's in
the best of last year section.

>> Does anyone know where I could download an airbus 340 for the microsoft
>> flight sim 2002 (non pro version)?
>>

> Going to land long and run off a runsay in Canadia?

Yes, and thanks for the input.

Bill