Airbus 340 for fs 2002 (NON pro version), anyone know wher..

Hi folks,
Does anyone know where I could download an airbus 340 for the microsoft
flight sim 2002 (non pro version)?

TIA

Bill
4 answers Last reply
More about airbus 2002 version wher
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    Have you tried Flightsim.com? I went over there and saw several
    A-340's - looking at the accompanying text files, I didn't see any
    mention of being specific to the pro-version.

    A346-AN.ZIP
    PAK343NC.ZIP
    A346-GIA.ZIP
    IRANF340.ZIP

    There are probably many more A-340's available for older versions which
    should be reverse compatible.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    "DR rogers" <blank@blank.com> wrote in message
    > Hi folks,
    > Does anyone know where I could download an airbus 340 for the microsoft
    > flight sim 2002 (non pro version)?

    Going to land long and run off a runsay in Canadia?

    > TIA
    >
    > Bill

  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:12:03 -0400, "DR rogers" <blank@blank.com>
    wrote:

    >Hi folks,
    >Does anyone know where I could download an airbus 340 for the microsoft
    >flight sim 2002 (non pro version)?
    >
    >TIA
    >
    >Bill

    I just downloaded an A340-300 Air France from www.avsim.com It's in
    the best of last year section.
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    >> Does anyone know where I could download an airbus 340 for the microsoft
    >> flight sim 2002 (non pro version)?
    >>

    > Going to land long and run off a runsay in Canadia?

    Yes, and thanks for the input.

    Bill

PC gaming Games Video Games