If i reinstall windows 7 will it fix hard drive error 0xa0000000

jooooolie

Honorable
May 17, 2012
Hello,
i have an acer 5250 less than 2 weeks old i turned it on it says no bootable device problem started with a blue screen error message then the no bootable device tried to restore from internal & disks but it says error 0xa0000000 i want to know if i attempt to reinstall windows 7 will it repair or do i need to send back to company to be fixed thank you

Send it back ! ASAP !

it could be a few issues...one the hard drive could be bad...the hard drive walked out of the connector on the mb..as your not a tech and the unit under warranty opening a laptop to check should be a no go. if you want to see if the drive is bad if you have a usb stick you can put seatools and the wd drive tools on it and make a bootable usb stick and run the hard drive tools from both. if it a seagste drive the wd tools will tell you and stop. (same goes if the drive a wd drive.) but i would walk into the store you bought it from while it in the return window and get a new unit. (few years ago vendors used to run burn in tests to weed out parts that were going to fail soon or ones that would not hold up to qa.) to save money they stopped doing that as long as the unit take the windows image it fine to ship.