Mobile phone tools and getting pics off phone?

Is there a way?
Since I finally got the thing to work wondered if someone could tell
me if it will take the pics off the phone?
Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about mobile phone tools pics phone

    It will, you can see all of the pics that are on the phone and transfer them
    to your computer

    "owner@home.com" <catburgler@jewelthief.net> wrote in message
    > Is there a way?
    > Since I finally got the thing to work wondered if someone could tell
    > me if it will take the pics off the phone?
    > Thanks.

    Thanks will give it a try!

    On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 19:53:58 -0500, "MM" <noway@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >It will, you can see all of the pics that are on the phone and transfer them
    >to your computer
    >
    >"owner@home.com" <catburgler@jewelthief.net> wrote in message
    >> Is there a way?
    >> Since I finally got the thing to work wondered if someone could tell
    >> me if it will take the pics off the phone?
    >> Thanks.

Motorola Mobile Phones