Mobile phone tools and getting pics off phone?

Last response: in Brands
January 10, 2005 3:51:02 AM

Is there a way?
Since I finally got the thing to work wondered if someone could tell
me if it will take the pics off the phone?
Thanks.
January 10, 2005 3:51:03 AM

It will, you can see all of the pics that are on the phone and transfer them
to your computer

"owner@home.com" <catburgler@jewelthief.net> wrote in message
> Is there a way?
> Since I finally got the thing to work wondered if someone could tell
> me if it will take the pics off the phone?
> Thanks.

Anonymous
January 10, 2005 2:45:48 PM

Thanks will give it a try!