Free Simulator Frecce Tricolori: missing link fixed!

I repeat the link for newsgroups people missing the link to the project
site. To download a free simulation of the Frecce Tricolori aircraft
go to
http://frecce3d.uniud.it/

Excuse me for the double post.

Bye Agus.

More about free simulator frecce tricolori missing link fixed
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    In article <1123842702.24214@forums.simradar.com>,
    ax59pro_it@forums.simradar.com (ax59pro_it) wrote:

    > Excuse me for the double post.

    Thanks for pointing us at the sim. I'd be interested to know if
    anyone else has tried it. I keep getting "No such file or directory"
    errors towards the end of the start up procedure when I try to run
    it.

    Andrew McP
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    Which OS are you using?

  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    In article <1123848172.24212@forums.simradar.com>,
    ax59pro_it@forums.simradar.com (ax59pro_it) wrote:

    > Which OS are you using?

    XP. I've tried reinstalling to the default location (C:) and still
    get problems. Running in full screen mode I just noticed a "can't
    find runway" error.

    Andrew McP
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    Unfortunately it seems a FlightGear related problem, not the mb339
    package, so I can't solve your problem. BTW the error you experience
    "can't find runway..." is a warning and is not the real problem
    (FlightGear will start with the default runway). I suggest to recheck
    the directories you must specify to the Launch program. Go to the
    FligthGear documentation to try to solve your problem.
    http://www.flightgear.org Bye Agus.

PC gaming Video Games