    Or is this just a troll?

    From:Sarah Tanembaum
    sarahtanembaum@yahoo.com

    BruceR wrote:
    > How many times and how many ways are you going to ask the same question?
    > Asking the same question again and again won't change the answer. The
    > definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
    > expecting a different result.
    > If you have that much spam you have ONLY one option: Change your phone
    > number!!!
    > If you were really concerned about spam you wouldn't post your email
    > address on Usenet either.
    > Or is this just a troll?
    >

    > From:Sarah Tanembaum
    > sarahtanembaum@yahoo.com
    >

    >>Is it possible for v600 to reject any incoming text messaging? I just
    >>don't want to be charged for spam text messaging I've got almost every
    >>15 minutes. Thanks

    I've changed the number twice already and I'm starting to get sick of
    it! Damn spammers!

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <34ef88F4a5hbhU2@individual.net> on Sun, 09 Jan 2005 23:39:09 -0500, Sarah
    Tanembaum <sarahtanembaum@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >BruceR wrote:
    >> How many times and how many ways are you going to ask the same question?
    >> Asking the same question again and again won't change the answer. The
    >> definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
    >> expecting a different result.
    >> If you have that much spam you have ONLY one option: Change your phone
    >> number!!!
    >> If you were really concerned about spam you wouldn't post your email
    >> address on Usenet either.
    >> Or is this just a troll?
    >>

    >> From:Sarah Tanembaum
    >> sarahtanembaum@yahoo.com
    >>

    >>>Is it possible for v600 to reject any incoming text messaging? I just
    >>>don't want to be charged for spam text messaging I've got almost every
    >>>15 minutes. Thanks
    >>

    >I've changed the number twice already and I'm starting to get sick of
    >it! Damn spammers!

    You must be doing something wrong, because I've seen no other reports of that
    kind of problem.

    "Sarah Tanembaum" <sarahtanembaum@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> I've changed the number twice already and I'm starting to get sick of
    > it! Damn spammers!

    You must be doing something seriously wrong!

    You're not using those short code ringtone sites are you?

    --
    Antz
    Part of the UKtm family

    >-©LuVbuG©-< wrote:
    > "Sarah Tanembaum" <sarahtanembaum@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>>I've changed the number twice already and I'm starting to get sick of
    >>
    >>it! Damn spammers!
    >

    > You must be doing something seriously wrong!
    >
    > You're not using those short code ringtone sites are you?

    What is got to do with the ringtones. How the hell they got my number?
    Thanks

    Did you get yourself a ringtone by sending a text message to some place? And
    then they send you the tone in a text message or a message with a URL link
    in it? Now think about it, where might the spammers have got your number?
    That's how it usually happens, anyway...

    Simon H

    > >-©LuVbuG©-< wrote:
    >> "Sarah Tanembaum" <sarahtanembaum@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    >>>it! Damn spammers!
    >>

    >> You must be doing something seriously wrong!
    >>
    >> You're not using those short code ringtone sites are you?
    >>
    > What is got to do with the ringtones. How the hell they got my number?
    > Thanks

Motorola Messaging Spam