"spaceman" <"\"nospam\"spaceman_h_95"@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:4303b552$0$23188$626a14ce@news.free.fr...
> James Calivar a écrit :
>> As a society, the French ARE a bunch of pussies.
> Very interesting, could you elaborate please ?
> Summer time is troll time ?
>
> --
> Vous avez des Freezes sur FreeboxTV ? ==>
> http://ort.free.fr/php/phpESP/public/survey.php?name=Freezes_v1

Awkward pussies perhaps?

ETV

"Allan Parent" <allanp@nospamforme123.charter.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:20:40 -0700, "leadfoot" <nospam@nospam.com>
> wrote:
>
> Damn, when I try to download all I get is "connecting". Any ideas?
>
> Allan

Must be a slow or busy server.

I'm on 2Mb BB and at the mo its just managed 1% (4.84Mb out of 623Mb) with
an estimated 43hrs 50 mins to go!!

Guess I'll have to make that a big supper then!!

(I think its time to find that download manager software I used to use on
dialup)

YMMV

Ian I^)