FF3 or F4AF - Verdict

Hey All,

I was wondering now that F4AF has been out for a while - Do I buy it or
stick with FreeFalcon? I want to play multiplayer so I may have to
purchase it just to standardise...

Is it better than FreeFalcon (will I notice?)

Anyone know any Virtual Squads in Aus?

Thanks in advance...

James

Lawsy wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> I was wondering now that F4AF has been out for a while - Do I buy it or
> stick with FreeFalcon? I want to play multiplayer so I may have to
> purchase it just to standardise...
>
> Is it better than FreeFalcon (will I notice?)
>
> Anyone know any Virtual Squads in Aus?
>
> Thanks in advance...
>
> James

There are several exhaustive threads over on Frugal's World about this
very topic. http://forums.frugalsworld.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=3

James