I started a campaign as a Jabo in a FW-190A8, and it's quite an adventure.
The only way I have stayed alive is to turn the sound off! Some of the
missions are so tough, that I have to focus so hard, that I can only
accomplish the task with the speakers off, and no headset!
Anyone else have to resort to this?
Good luck,
Bumper7

Fighter Ace Website: https://fighterace.ketsujin.com/

If you fly for the Russians it's easier - I think the game is a little
biased...

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Phil Rhodes" <p.rhodes@NOSPAMcomcast.net> wrote in message
>I started a campaign as a Jabo in a FW-190A8, and it's quite an adventure.
>The only way I have stayed alive is to turn the sound off! Some of the
>missions are so tough, that I have to focus so hard, that I can only
>accomplish the task with the speakers off, and no headset!
> Anyone else have to resort to this?
> Good luck,
> Bumper7

Nope.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Lawsy" <vedder@transfieldservices.com> wrote in message
> If you fly for the Russians it's easier - I think the game is a little
> biased...

Probably because the AI doesn't do B&Z tactics very well, if at all. I
start swearing at the screen whenever a 109 tries to outturn my I-16

"Phil Rhodes" <p.rhodes@NOSPAMcomcast.net> wrote in message
>I started a campaign as a Jabo in a FW-190A8, and it's quite an adventure.
>The only way I have stayed alive is to turn the sound off! Some of the
>missions are so tough, that I have to focus so hard, that I can only
>accomplish the task with the speakers off, and no headset!
> Anyone else have to resort to this?
> Good luck,
> Bumper7
>
> Fighter Ace Website: https://fighterace.ketsujin.com/

I've almost ripped the joystick out of its socket, nearly fallen over in my
chair while leaning for a barrel role, and even jump out of my chair just
before my airplane crashed so I wouldn't die. But never had to turn the
sound down.