Bluetooth hands-free

Last response: in Brands
January 12, 2005 5:59:57 AM

I have sort of a weird problem with all the bluetooth hands-free headsets.
All of them wrap around the ear in one manner or the other. The Motorola 820
fits the best but I have small ears and it is a little loose. Can anyone
think of a way to tighten it up around the ears. Is there a special kind of
tape?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

More about : bluetooth hands free

Anonymous