Bluetooth hands-free

I have sort of a weird problem with all the bluetooth hands-free headsets.
All of them wrap around the ear in one manner or the other. The Motorola 820
fits the best but I have small ears and it is a little loose. Can anyone
think of a way to tighten it up around the ears. Is there a special kind of
tape?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
1 answer Last reply
More about bluetooth hands free

    Bunjee cord?
    "Compulady" <compulady@softhome.net> wrote in message
    > I have sort of a weird problem with all the bluetooth hands-free headsets.
    > All of them wrap around the ear in one manner or the other. The Motorola
    820
    > fits the best but I have small ears and it is a little loose. Can anyone
    > think of a way to tighten it up around the ears. Is there a special kind
    of
    > tape?

Motorola Bluetooth