What to buy and or download for Red Baron 3D?

Last response: in Video Games
August 24, 2005 10:08:04 PM

Hi,

Going to install Red Baron 3D and want to get all the bells and
whistles. What downloads do I need to install and which mods do I
need?

I know theres at least 2 I should be looking at but not sure if I need
both. Full Canvas Jacket and Western Front. I also see that that FCJ2
is being release in Dec for $40. Should I wait for this?

thanks

More about : buy download red baron

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 10:49:41 AM

"samduhman" <smokeyknuckles@comcast.net> wrote > Going to install Red Baron
3D and want to get all the bells and
> whistles. What downloads do I need to install and which mods do I

Hell's Angels Superpatch - FREE

--
Mark Lee
Anonymous

"Mark Lee" <markwlee@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

> "samduhman" <smokeyknuckles@comcast.net> wrote > Going to install Red
> Baron 3D and want to get all the bells and
>> whistles. What downloads do I need to install and which mods do I
>

> Hell's Angels Superpatch - FREE

Have a link?
August 28, 2005 2:35:55 AM

>>> Hell's Angels Superpatch - FREE