What to buy and or download for Red Baron 3D?

Hi,

Going to install Red Baron 3D and want to get all the bells and
whistles. What downloads do I need to install and which mods do I
need?

I know theres at least 2 I should be looking at but not sure if I need
both. Full Canvas Jacket and Western Front. I also see that that FCJ2
is being release in Dec for $40. Should I wait for this?

thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about what download baron
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    "samduhman" <smokeyknuckles@comcast.net> wrote > Going to install Red Baron
    3D and want to get all the bells and
    > whistles. What downloads do I need to install and which mods do I

    Hell's Angels Superpatch - FREE

    --
    Mark Lee
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    "Mark Lee" <markwlee@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

    > "samduhman" <smokeyknuckles@comcast.net> wrote > Going to install Red
    > Baron 3D and want to get all the bells and
    >> whistles. What downloads do I need to install and which mods do I
    >

    > Hell's Angels Superpatch - FREE

    Have a link?
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    >> Hell's Angels Superpatch - FREE
    >>

    > Have a link?
    Google "hells angels super patch"

    http://www.jamrom.com/hellsangels/patch.htm

    --
    Mark Lee
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    >>> Hell's Angels Superpatch - FREE
    >>>

    >> Have a link?
    > Google "hells angels super patch"
    >
    > http://www.jamrom.com/hellsangels/patch.htm