Air Combat Classics

I would like to acquire a copy of "Air Combat Classics!"

66hiway@cox.net

try the bargain bin at EB games or else ebay

"L. G." <66hiway@cox.net> wrote in message
>I would like to acquire a copy of "Air Combat Classics!"
>
> 66hiway@cox.net

which one was that?

But like he said, E*Bay is a great idea. I've gotten tons of stuff
from them. Not too long ago, I scored "Falcon 4.0" for about $7. Not
just the jewel case, I'm talking about a factory box, manual, cards and
all. Never overlook E*Bay as a source for anything old.