Happiness in FlightSimming is (what's your definition)?

Frankie

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2001

Happiness is downloading a 130Megabyte FreeFalcon3 executable and
getting it burnt into a CD-ROM with no CRC errors whatsoever.
(Frankie)

Happiness was this knife-fight I had in EF2000, with a Flanker deep
between the Fjords while on my way to hit the air field at Hammerfest.
I got dragged down because I didn't want to ditch my stores, and had
kill altitude to keep energy. I shot off nearly all my cannon rounds,
yet manage to get him. I then snuck through Hammerfest (not sure of
the spelling - it's been a few years), hit the runway with anti-runway
bombs, dropped the control tower and a big HAS w/LGB's, and even hit a
larger a/c on the ground (I'm thinking it was a Mainstay) with the last
of my cannon rounds. After I got back home (one of the wing's
half-shot off in that EF-2000 way) I managed to land okay. By the end
of that mission, I knew I was in a fight. And that was the joy of
flight-simming...

<frankie@stamford.edu.my> wrote in message
> Happiness is downloading a 130Megabyte FreeFalcon3 executable and
> getting it burnt into a CD-ROM with no CRC errors whatsoever.
> (Frankie)

Happiness for me is buying a sim that works out the box, not requiring me to
download 130 Mb patches every few months... :^)

Si