How do oyu port forward with a MN-500?

Well, I log into 192.168.2.1 and I can get to two port
forwading options. Application triggered and persistent
port forwarding. What I don't understand is how I would
open the port. I'm trying to open port 33000 but it ask
me for: inboud port, a private ip adress, and a private
port. What should I enter for inbound port, private IP,
and private port.

Hi,

Go log into the base station management tool, then go to security and then
to port forwarding, and then to the presistent port forwrding.
For the Inbound port put 33000-33000, private ip address your LAN IP address
of your computer, and for private port 330000-33000.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User