Hamachi 2 network adapter wont show in win7

FantasyXIII

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
hi guys i have a big problem
1 week ago hamachi was working great until i decided to uninstall east smart security nod 32 and download and install the new version of the anti-virus
i had like 8 unknown devices that the stupid firewall anti-virus nod32 has created and i by mistake i uninstalled the hamachi network adapter drivers and since then i can’t install any virtual network drivers at all even Tunngle wont install his drivers
today i cleaned all my register with some program and i have deleted all the stupid nod 32 firewall drivers and i have uninstalled hamachi software and installed it again and its the same
please help how can i let my stupid windows 7 install the network adapter drivers for hamachi
and yes i have the latest version of hamachi
Please help

FantasyXIII

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
look the thing is i installed hamachi but the network adapter wont get installed and i want to find away to make it install. normally i guss format my pc easly without the truble but this time i cant i hv some programs i need.
so my problem is how can i make the hamachi adapter show again because it dispired when by mistake i uninstalled the network adapter from the divice manger??
so how can i make it show again in the network center or install the network drivers again ?

FantasyXIII

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
i did all that you have sad i reinstalled hamachi like 10 times it the same thing, what happen when i install hamachi is just normal installation with no error what so ever, i found a way to make the stupid windows to identified the hamchi network adapter and that is when i go to device manger and then right click on the first icon in the divice manger its usally names as your computer name and then click on add legacy hardware and then next and then i chose network and then i click on search from harde disk button and browes for hamachi.inf its usually in (C:\Program Files\LogMeIn Hamachiv) but after that i press on next and then in the end its say this driver could not be installed and an error has accorded in the installation installing failed now i want know why this error comes?

FantasyXIII

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
it doesnt show up in my device manger at all and there is no error code and i have just found out that i cant install any drivers to my pc or upgrade tham at all if i try to its just give me failed to install drivers, why? what could i have done that cases this problem, all i did is deleted the nod32 drivers from the registry does that has to do with anything ? the problem came to me after i deleted the registry.

seth_99

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
same problem for me too. i had eset smart security .i installed HAmachi 2. there wasnt any installation failure. but i cannot see any hamachi LAn connection in network connections .