Chris Taylor refuses to sign copy of DS2

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

"Luc Beauthoaise" <clocks@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.thetoque.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33
> &Itemid=29
>
> I'm not sure if I would sign pirated disks either.

LOL, I remember that site, there was one there about "I Ran A Quake House"
or something like that. Very funny and well written to boot.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

Luc Beauthoaise <clocks@hotmail.com> wrote in

> http://www.thetoque.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33
> &Itemid=29
>
> I'm not sure if I would sign pirated disks either.

It says its a parody satire site. But I have to admit that I wish it was
true. That would just be TOO funny. Id love to come face to face with such
a parent.

Gandalf Parker

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

Luc Beauthoaise <clocks@hotmail.com> looked up from reading the entrails
of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

>http://www.thetoque.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33
>&Itemid=29

Bah, rehashed parody, all they've done is add a 2 on Dungeon Siege and
hauled out the same old joke.

Xocyll