If you are using Mac, 3 steps:
1. Connect the device to your computer. iPhoto should automatically launch.
2. Click Import All.
3. When the photos finish importing, you will be presented with a dialog asking whether you'd like to delete the original photos from your Camera Roll. Click Delete Photos.
If you are using windows, 5 steps:
1. Connect your pad to computer.
2. Choose Start > Computer. Right-click the logo for your device and click Import pictures and videos.
3. Click the Import Settings link. In the resulting window, you can change the folder to which your Camera Roll's photos will be imported by clicking the Browse button next to the "Import to" field. By default, these will be imported to the My Pictures folder.
4. Enable the option, "Always erase from device after copying". Click "OK"
5. Wait until transfering completes, Windows Photo Gallery will launch with your photos.
Welcome to Tom's, Eliyang. Your post contains good advice which is why I haven't deleted it because of link which I regard as Commercial Spam. I've removed that line in this thread and the other into which you posted. Please read the Rules of Tom's before posting again.
Since this is the wireless forum, you can also use iCloud to wirelessly transfer photos to your Mac.
It is great because not only is it wireless, but it can happen automatically and back up your photos at the same time.
If you are going for MAC or PC, you have to plug 30-pin connector and plug the USB into your PC.
Then using windows import pictures. Click import to receive snaps from the Ipad to your computer. You can view the pictures at your gallery.