Space Shuttle Sims?

I have a sim called Precision Approach, which is all about landing the shuttle
at Kennedy Space Center. I bought it at the Space Center seven years ago.
Trouble is, it won't play on my new system. It's a pretty good sim. Soes anyone
know if there are any other similar sims out there? Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about space shuttle sims
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    There's "Orbiter" a freeware sim that includes shuttles, but also other
    spacecraft historical, conceptual and...er...fanstastical. There's
    also Virgin's Shuttle game from the early 1990's - which may not run on
    newer systems. I DL's it off an abandonwarez site but never found the
    time to get into it...
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    <rfdjr1@optonline.net> wrote in message
    >I have a sim called Precision Approach, which is all about landing the
    >shuttle
    > at Kennedy Space Center. I bought it at the Space Center seven years ago.
    > Trouble is, it won't play on my new system. It's a pretty good sim. Soes
    > anyone
    > know if there are any other similar sims out there? Thanks.

    http://www.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/~martins/orbit/orbit.html
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    <rfdjr1@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > I have a sim called Precision Approach, which is all about landing the
    shuttle
    > at Kennedy Space Center. I bought it at the Space Center seven years ago.
    > Trouble is, it won't play on my new system. It's a pretty good sim. Soes
    anyone
    > know if there are any other similar sims out there? Thanks.

    http://www.shuttlesim.be/
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    <rfdjr1@optonline.net> wrote in message
    >I have a sim called Precision Approach, which is all about landing the
    >shuttle
    > at Kennedy Space Center. I bought it at the Space Center seven years ago.
    > Trouble is, it won't play on my new system. It's a pretty good sim. Soes
    > anyone
    > know if there are any other similar sims out there? Thanks.

    x-plane
    http://www.x-plane.com/

    --
    Mark Lee