Space Shuttle Sims?

Last response: in Video Games
September 2, 2005 3:32:22 AM

I have a sim called Precision Approach, which is all about landing the shuttle
at Kennedy Space Center. I bought it at the Space Center seven years ago.
Trouble is, it won't play on my new system. It's a pretty good sim. Soes anyone
know if there are any other similar sims out there? Thanks.

More about : space shuttle sims

Anonymous
September 2, 2005 3:32:23 AM

There's "Orbiter" a freeware sim that includes shuttles, but also other
spacecraft historical, conceptual and...er...fanstastical. There's
also Virgin's Shuttle game from the early 1990's - which may not run on
newer systems. I DL's it off an abandonwarez site but never found the
time to get into it...
September 2, 2005 7:40:24 PM

<rfdjr1@optonline.net> wrote in message
>I have a sim called Precision Approach, which is all about landing the
>shuttle
> at Kennedy Space Center. I bought it at the Space Center seven years ago.
> Trouble is, it won't play on my new system. It's a pretty good sim. Soes
> anyone
> know if there are any other similar sims out there? Thanks.

http://www.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/~martins/orbit/orbit.html
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 8:32:28 PM

<rfdjr1@optonline.net> wrote in message
> I have a sim called Precision Approach, which is all about landing the
shuttle
> at Kennedy Space Center. I bought it at the Space Center seven years ago.
> Trouble is, it won't play on my new system. It's a pretty good sim. Soes
anyone
> know if there are any other similar sims out there? Thanks.

http://www.shuttlesim.be/
Anonymous
September 3, 2005 12:30:52 AM

<rfdjr1@optonline.net> wrote in message
>I have a sim called Precision Approach, which is all about landing the
>shuttle
> at Kennedy Space Center. I bought it at the Space Center seven years ago.
> Trouble is, it won't play on my new system. It's a pretty good sim. Soes
> anyone
> know if there are any other similar sims out there? Thanks.

x-plane
http://www.x-plane.com/

--
Mark Lee