Space Shuttle Sims?

I have a sim called Precision Approach, which is all about landing the shuttle
at Kennedy Space Center. I bought it at the Space Center seven years ago.
Trouble is, it won't play on my new system. It's a pretty good sim. Soes anyone
know if there are any other similar sims out there? Thanks.

There's "Orbiter" a freeware sim that includes shuttles, but also other
spacecraft historical, conceptual and...er...fanstastical. There's
also Virgin's Shuttle game from the early 1990's - which may not run on
newer systems. I DL's it off an abandonwarez site but never found the
time to get into it...

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

http://www.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/~martins/orbit/orbit.html

http://www.shuttlesim.be/

<rfdjr1@optonline.net> wrote in message
>I have a sim called Precision Approach, which is all about landing the
>shuttle
> at Kennedy Space Center. I bought it at the Space Center seven years ago.
> Trouble is, it won't play on my new system. It's a pretty good sim. Soes
> anyone
> know if there are any other similar sims out there? Thanks.

x-plane
http://www.x-plane.com/

--
Mark Lee