E550 Startup Tune

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
January 14, 2005 1:34:15 AM

I have an E550 (T-Mobile) which plays a loud tune when you turn it on and
off. Does anyone know how to stop it doing this? I've been through every
menu item I can find. The only solution so far has been to switch it to
silent mode before turning it off, which isn't ideal...

Thanks,

Jon.

More about : e550 startup tune

Anonymous
January 16, 2005 3:21:42 AM

U poruci :y_qdnSOeEcoqanvcRVnyiA@pipex.net,
individua Jon Graham <jon_graham@nospam.hotmail.com> natipka:
:: I have an E550 (T-Mobile) which plays a loud tune when you turn it
:: on and off. Does anyone know how to stop it doing this? I've been
:: through every menu item I can find. The only solution so far has
:: been to switch it to silent mode before turning it off, which isn't
:: ideal...
::
:: Thanks,
::
:: Jon.

un will need hex editor and then you must download seem 004a_0001, a and
edit it...
--
<!The great tragedy of Science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an
ugly fact.!>