E550 Startup Tune

I have an E550 (T-Mobile) which plays a loud tune when you turn it on and
off. Does anyone know how to stop it doing this? I've been through every
menu item I can find. The only solution so far has been to switch it to
silent mode before turning it off, which isn't ideal...

Thanks,

Jon.
1 answer Last reply
More about e550 startup tune

    U poruci :y_qdnSOeEcoqanvcRVnyiA@pipex.net,
    individua Jon Graham <jon_graham@nospam.hotmail.com> natipka:
    :: I have an E550 (T-Mobile) which plays a loud tune when you turn it
    :: on and off. Does anyone know how to stop it doing this? I've been
    :: through every menu item I can find. The only solution so far has
    :: been to switch it to silent mode before turning it off, which isn't
    :: ideal...
    ::
    :: Thanks,
    ::
    :: Jon.

    un will need hex editor and then you must download seem 004a_0001, a and
    edit it...
    --
    <!The great tragedy of Science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an
    ugly fact.!>

Motorola