Whoa - Got this Mayday link from AOPA forums

"HockeyTownUSA" <cyberpilot at gmail dot com> wrote in message
> http://www.naats.org/docs/flightassist.mp3
>
> Makes me rethink my private pilot certificate...

I bet he's going to get his IFR certification after that.

"JP" <jp@nicetry.com> wrote in message

> "HockeyTownUSA" <cyberpilot at gmail dot com> wrote in message
>> http://www.naats.org/docs/flightassist.mp3
>>
>> Makes me rethink my private pilot certificate...
>>

> Link is dead.

Try again, or right click "Save as..."

jp

> "JP" <jp@nicetry.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "HockeyTownUSA" <cyberpilot at gmail dot com> wrote in message
> >> http://www.naats.org/docs/flightassist.mp3
> >>
> >> Makes me rethink my private pilot certificate...
> >>

> > Link is dead.
> >

> Try again, or right click "Save as..."

Yeah, it worked later on, thanks.

HockeyTownUSA wrote:
> http://www.naats.org/docs/flightassist.mp3
>
> Makes me rethink my private pilot certificate...

Pilot is lucky. Next time maybe not after the Fort Dodge Automated
Flight Service Station closes in about 6 months. Thanks to the FAA and
George W. Bush it was declared non-government and contracted out to the
lowest bidder, Lockheed Martin, along with the other 58 AFSS's in the
lower 48.

With in 3 years or less there will only be 3 AFSS for the whole country.

--
AOL AIM: ATCSMike
Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0537-0, 09/12/2005
Tested on: 9/13/2005 2:13:54 AM