Flanker 1.2 and Windows XP

Please, I would like to know if it´s possible to run Flanker 1.2 on
Windows XP and how I can do it. I tried to install it and get an error
msg.

TIA

Daniel

I never tried to run the older game on my XP computer. I am curious
why you don't try 2.5 instead?

FatKat wrote:
> I never tried to run the older game on my XP computer. I am curious
> why you don't try 2.5 instead?

I´ve already had LOMAC, but I felt nostalgic of the old days, reading
Saw´s "Fighter Combat" book and trying to reproduce all those manovers
with 1.2 Flanker. Man, I still dream I am flying it!

Google DOSBox and get D-Fend for the front end. You can install and
execute through those.