Here is Motorola V265 Software

Last response: in Brands
January 15, 2005 2:50:00 AM

I emailed Motorola and got this reply. I already have the cable so I ended
up paying $29.95 for just the software which is a download. But be advised,
it is 39 meg!

If you need the cable and the software it's a ridiculous $59.95! More than I
paid for the V265 after rebate.

http://commerce.motorola.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/Product...

If you already have the USB cable 98571/SKN6311 you can also purchase the
downloadable version of Mobile PhoneTools 3.0 by locating the link below:

This costs $29.95 US.

http://motorola.handango.com/entertainment/PlatformProd...§ionId=5409&catalog=50

You may need to unwrap these lines to go to the proper location.

I'm posting this for anyone who Googles this group and had the hard time I
did finding software for the Motorola V265 Cell Phone.

Dennis

More about : motorola v265 software

Anonymous
January 15, 2005 3:26:32 AM

Too bad you missed the posts about www.shopoem.com where you could have
bought it for $14.

From:D ennis Vogel
dvogel@sprynet.com

> I emailed Motorola and got this reply. I already have the cable so I
> ended up paying $29.95 for just the software which is a download. But
> be advised, it is 39 meg!
>
> If you need the cable and the software it's a ridiculous $59.95! More
> than I paid for the V265 after rebate.
>
> http://commerce.motorola.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/Product...
>
> If you already have the USB cable 98571/SKN6311 you can also purchase
> the downloadable version of Mobile PhoneTools 3.0 by locating the
> link below:
> This costs $29.95 US.
>
> http://motorola.handango.com/entertainment/PlatformProd...§ionId=5409&catalog=50
>
> You may need to unwrap these lines to go to the proper location.
>
> I'm posting this for anyone who Googles this group and had the hard
> time I did finding software for the Motorola V265 Cell Phone.
>
> Dennis
Anonymous
January 16, 2005 5:57:28 PM

Motorola will not support third party software. I ended up having conflicts
that I would never have figured out by myself.

Dennis

>Too bad you missed the posts about www.shopoem.com where you could have
>bought it for $14.

> I emailed Motorola and got this reply. I already have the cable so I
> ended up paying $29.95 for just the software which is a download. But
> be advised, it is 39 meg!
>
> If you need the cable and the software it's a ridiculous $59.95! More
> than I paid for the V265 after rebate.
>
> http://commerce.motorola.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/Product...
>
> If you already have the USB cable 98571/SKN6311 you can also purchase
> the downloadable version of Mobile PhoneTools 3.0 by locating the
> link below:
> This costs $29.95 US.
>
> http://motorola.handango.com/entertainment/PlatformProd...§ionId=5409&catalog=50
>
> You may need to unwrap these lines to go to the proper location.
>
> I'm posting this for anyone who Googles this group and had the hard
> time I did finding software for the Motorola V265 Cell Phone.
>
> Dennis
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 1:33:20 PM

www.shopoem.com is selling Motorola PhoneTools.