Here is Motorola V265 Software

I emailed Motorola and got this reply. I already have the cable so I ended
up paying $29.95 for just the software which is a download. But be advised,
it is 39 meg!

If you need the cable and the software it's a ridiculous $59.95! More than I
paid for the V265 after rebate.

http://commerce.motorola.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=253451&prmenbr=126&accessories_cgrfnbr=22&zipcode=&phoneID=&search_string=29,238320,24,238596,26,27,240974,28,25&type=All

If you already have the USB cable 98571/SKN6311 you can also purchase the
downloadable version of Mobile PhoneTools 3.0 by locating the link below:

This costs $29.95 US.

http://motorola.handango.com/entertainment/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=522&jid=2A5AXCAF353XBD569DA46BXXF41F224X&carrierId=4&platformId=6&productType=2&productId=93724§ionId=5409&catalog=50

You may need to unwrap these lines to go to the proper location.

I'm posting this for anyone who Googles this group and had the hard time I
did finding software for the Motorola V265 Cell Phone.

Dennis
3 answers Last reply
More about here motorola v265 software

    Too bad you missed the posts about www.shopoem.com where you could have
    bought it for $14.

    From:Dennis Vogel
    dvogel@sprynet.com

    > I emailed Motorola and got this reply. I already have the cable so I
    > ended up paying $29.95 for just the software which is a download. But
    > be advised, it is 39 meg!
    >
    > If you need the cable and the software it's a ridiculous $59.95! More
    > than I paid for the V265 after rebate.
    >
    > http://commerce.motorola.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=253451&prmenbr=126&accessories_cgrfnbr=22&zipcode=&phoneID=&search_string=29,238320,24,238596,26,27,240974,28,25&type=All
    >
    > If you already have the USB cable 98571/SKN6311 you can also purchase
    > the downloadable version of Mobile PhoneTools 3.0 by locating the
    > link below:
    > This costs $29.95 US.
    >
    > http://motorola.handango.com/entertainment/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=522&jid=2A5AXCAF353XBD569DA46BXXF41F224X&carrierId=4&platformId=6&productType=2&productId=93724§ionId=5409&catalog=50
    >
    > You may need to unwrap these lines to go to the proper location.
    >
    > I'm posting this for anyone who Googles this group and had the hard
    > time I did finding software for the Motorola V265 Cell Phone.
    >
    > Dennis

    Motorola will not support third party software. I ended up having conflicts
    that I would never have figured out by myself.

    Dennis

    www.shopoem.com is selling Motorola PhoneTools.

    In <shvGd.8051$C52.6081@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net> on Sun, 16 Jan 2005
    14:57:28 GMT, "Dennis Vogel" <dvogel@sprynet.com> wrote:

    >Motorola will not support third party software. I ended up having conflicts
    >that I would never have figured out by myself.

    >>Too bad you missed the posts about www.shopoem.com where you could have
    >>bought it for $14.

    >> I emailed Motorola and got this reply. I already have the cable so I
    >> ended up paying $29.95 for just the software which is a download. But
    >> be advised, it is 39 meg!
    >>
    >> If you need the cable and the software it's a ridiculous $59.95! More
    >> than I paid for the V265 after rebate.

Motorola Cable Software