Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Windows 7 or Windows Vista

Tags:
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
Last response: in Windows 7
May 18, 2012 8:13:13 AM

I just installed windows 8 and that was the bi ggest mistake of my life :)  so now i am deciding wether to install windows vista or windows 7. seeing how i cant do windows xp since i need to play battlefield 3. i really had no problems with vista when i had it on my old laptop. i have a high end gaming rig with i7 2600k, 8GB, and GTX 560TI, with a SSD for boot. i think i want to go windows vista, but are there any real disadvantages? or advantages of having 7 over vista?

More about : windows windows vista

a c 270 $ Windows 7
May 18, 2012 8:27:43 AM

shirokado said:
I just installed windows 8 and that was the bi ggest mistake of my life :)  so now i am deciding wether to install windows vista or windows 7. seeing how i cant do windows xp since i need to play battlefield 3. i really had no problems with vista when i had it on my old laptop. i have a high end gaming rig with i7 2600k, 8GB, and GTX 560TI, with a SSD for boot. i think i want to go windows vista, but are there any real disadvantages? or advantages of having 7 over vista?

windows 7 was written better. they got the bugs out of vista...windows 7 also can use more memory then vista. most new drivers for ssd and mb are written for 7.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
May 18, 2012 8:51:27 AM

Use Windows 7.
m
l
May 18, 2012 8:51:58 AM

Also bear in mind that Windows Vista does not fully support SSD's and does not contain the features within 7 to help prolong the life of an SSD
m
l