Windows 7 or Windows Vista

I just installed windows 8 and that was the bi ggest mistake of my life :) so now i am deciding wether to install windows vista or windows 7. seeing how i cant do windows xp since i need to play battlefield 3. i really had no problems with vista when i had it on my old laptop. i have a high end gaming rig with i7 2600k, 8GB, and GTX 560TI, with a SSD for boot. i think i want to go windows vista, but are there any real disadvantages? or advantages of having 7 over vista?
3 answers Last reply
More about windows windows vista
  1. shirokado said:
    I just installed windows 8 and that was the bi ggest mistake of my life :) so now i am deciding wether to install windows vista or windows 7. seeing how i cant do windows xp since i need to play battlefield 3. i really had no problems with vista when i had it on my old laptop. i have a high end gaming rig with i7 2600k, 8GB, and GTX 560TI, with a SSD for boot. i think i want to go windows vista, but are there any real disadvantages? or advantages of having 7 over vista?

windows 7 was written better. they got the bugs out of vista...windows 7 also can use more memory then vista. most new drivers for ssd and mb are written for 7.
  2. Use Windows 7.
  3. Also bear in mind that Windows Vista does not fully support SSD's and does not contain the features within 7 to help prolong the life of an SSD
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Windows Vista