Falcon 4.0 AF patch

You must put you Falcon 4.0 AF disk in what downloading the patch.

Robert Bobic

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 01:49:14 GMT, Robert Bobic wrote:

> You must put you Falcon 4.0 AF disk in what downloading the patch.
>
> Robert Bobic
>
> "Genky" <igor.genterREMOVE@inet.hr> wrote in message
>>I can not install 1.0.3 patch. The system wants me to verify that this is a
>> valid Windows Installer patch package. Why an what to do ?
>>
>> --
>> Genky
>> http://free-kc.t-com.hr/igenter

The disk was in DVD ROM, but there was no result.

jp

> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 01:49:14 GMT, Robert Bobic wrote:
>
> > You must put you Falcon 4.0 AF disk in what downloading the patch.
> >
> > Robert Bobic
> >
> > "Genky" <igor.genterREMOVE@inet.hr> wrote in message
> >>I can not install 1.0.3 patch. The system wants me to verify that this
is a
> >> valid Windows Installer patch package. Why an what to do ?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Genky
> >> http://free-kc.t-com.hr/igenter
>
> The disk was in DVD ROM, but there was no result.

Do a re-install, and then apply the patch. Many are having similiar
problems, and re-installing first, takes care of it.

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 22:19:05 +0200, Genky <igor.genterREMOVE@inet.hr>
wrote:

>I can not install 1.0.3 patch. The system wants me to verify that this is a
>valid Windows Installer patch package. Why an what to do ?

If it's been modified in any way ..... mods etc. ....... the patch
will not install.

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 06:24:10 +0200, Genky wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 01:49:14 GMT, Robert Bobic wrote:
>
>> You must put you Falcon 4.0 AF disk in what downloading the patch.
>>
>> Robert Bobic
>>
>> "Genky" <igor.genterREMOVE@inet.hr> wrote in message
>>>I can not install 1.0.3 patch. The system wants me to verify that this is a
>>> valid Windows Installer patch package. Why an what to do ?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Genky
>>> http://free-kc.t-com.hr/igenter
>
>The disk was in DVD ROM, but there was no result.

Red herring, I think. Trying putting the MSI installer on a different
disk or partition to wherever F4 is, whilst simultaneously chanting "I
am the Walrus .. goog goog a joob!".

Or cut a long story short and try running the updater in the F4AF
directory.

Adamski.