Falcon 4.0 ? Want to connect ("head to head" and other pla..

I recently got out my old Falcon 4.0 and
found some (buggy) "SuperPak" updates.
Looking for anyone with some expertise that
wants to help me get online and have the fun
of kicking my tailpipe going head to head.

The best update I found was SP4.....
It crashes occasionally, and I can't change the color
of the HUD, which is a deterent sometimes.

I'd appreciate all tips/info about getting to the
best configuration/patches.

(I'm running a nice,fast machine.....
I think the video card is Voodoo 3DFX ???

Thanks, Roger J
nulladdress123@gmail.com

> (I'm running a nice,fast machine.....
> I think the video card is Voodoo 3DFX ???

Mmm, don't wanna kill your little dream but a Voodoo 3DFX is stone age
material "not" suitable to run current flightsims.
Compared to the current videocards, your card is as fast as a donky which
refuses to move.
If you wanna play along, it's time to upgrade.

--
Lange,
666th Black Brigade