  • MSN Messenger
  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
May 8, 2004 11:38:49 PM

I have a router MN700 and am unable to send files in MSN
Messenger. I can however receive files and do video
conferecing.
What gives???

More about : sending files msn messenger

May 9, 2004 4:34:09 AM

You need a recent version of Messenger to beging with.

In addition, you may have a firewall running on your
computer or the other computer (e.g. ICF, Norton...) that
may be blocking the transfer. (I had that problem while
exchanging files with a computer that was using ICF
because dialing up while on travel).

!