  • Motorola
  • Games
Last response: in Brands
January 17, 2005 10:42:38 PM

Is there a way to transfer a game from one 551 to anouther 551??????

More about : v551 games

Anonymous
January 18, 2005 7:24:32 AM

I don't think so because many games cost money and they don't want you
distributing them freely.

TC

"SAL GOMEZ" <salg7009@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:o yUGd.1125$J6.61@trnddc02...
> Is there a way to transfer a game from one 551 to anouther 551??????

Anonymous
January 18, 2005 11:27:24 AM

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 04:24:32 GMT, "Tony Clark"
<curiousgeorge1964@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I don't think so because many games cost money and they don't want you
>distributing them freely.
>
>TC
>
>"SAL GOMEZ" <salg7009@verizon.net> wrote in message
>news:o yUGd.1125$J6.61@trnddc02...
>> Is there a way to transfer a game from one 551 to anouther 551??????

I haven't done it but I don't see why not. Isn't the game stored as a
Jar file on the phone? Plus a few other smilarly named files? I don't
have the cable here at work but why couldn't you just transfer the
files that make up that game from one phone to a computer and then to
another phone?

I'm not saying that it is right, just that I think it can be done.
!