v551 TETRIS

Last response: in Brands
January 18, 2005 12:15:59 AM

Is there a tetris game for the v551 phone out there??????

More about : v551 tetris

Anonymous
January 18, 2005 12:27:28 AM

> Is there a tetris game for the v551 phone out there??????

Not quite tetris, but i`ve got a couple of freeware java games i`ve found
on my travels available for download here:

FTP to : phoenixbbs.ath.cx
Login : hello
Password : moto

blocks.jar is kinda similar to columns, but link any 3 items horizontally
or vertically to remove them - you`re up against a timer, so you can`t
hang around.

You might like dwindle.jar as well ;-)

January 18, 2005 10:50:58 AM

> www.smartftp.com has a dandy little program for accessing ftp files and
> works nicely with this site.

I did notice a couple of people still tried to use IE :-}

They got to see bible bashing stuff (none of which I believe in)

January 18, 2005 11:30:22 AM

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:27:28 -0000, Colin Wilson <void@btinternet.com>
wrote:

>> Is there a tetris game for the v551 phone out there??????
>
>Not quite tetris, but i`ve got a couple of freeware java games i`ve found
>on my travels available for download here:
>
>FTP to : phoenixbbs.ath.cx
>Login : hello
>Password : moto
>
>blocks.jar is kinda similar to columns, but link any 3 items horizontally
>or vertically to remove them - you`re up against a timer, so you can`t
>hang around.
>
>You might like dwindle.jar as well ;-)

I have tetris on the v551 although I don't recall where I got it. Can
I upload the Jar to you? It's around 65k.
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 8:03:20 PM

> I have tetris on the v551 although I don't recall where I got it. Can
> I upload the Jar to you? It's around 65k.

Sure thing, drop it to me on an email per my sig if you would, and i`ll
put it online with the rest - include the word "newsgroup" in the subject
line though please, or it might get filtered out :-}

January 18, 2005 10:36:00 PM

> > I have tetris on the v551 although I don't recall where I got it. Can
> > I upload the Jar to you? It's around 65k.
> Sure thing, drop it to me on an email per my sig if you would, and i`ll
> put it online with the rest - include the word "newsgroup" in the subject
> line though please, or it might get filtered out :-}

Plays great - level 10, score of 24055 on my first go

Any challengers ?

January 18, 2005 10:48:56 PM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <iJWGd.61730$nP1.43235@twister.socal.rr.com> on Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:10:22
GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote:

>www.smartftp.com has a dandy little program for accessing ftp files ...

My personal favorite is http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/
Open source freeware. Highly recommended.

April 11, 2005 7:17:52 PM

dgk Wrote:

> I have tetris on the v551 although I don't recall where I got it. Can
> I upload the Jar to you? It's around 65k.

finally to the point I'm going to try to get jars on my v551...
ringtones/pictures all work well
(havent worked with video much yet tho I had pc quicktime play a phone
vid!)

appreciate it if someone could send that my way -
pm me if you will and I'll pass on my email, thanks :)

thanks!

--
CKaz
April 12, 2005 1:10:57 AM

The easiest way to get .jars onto your phone is through Bluetooth. Much
easier than through a cable. For details see my blog at
http://brobin111@blogspot.com.

From:CKaz
CKaz.1nccnz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net

> dgk Wrote:
>>

>> I have tetris on the v551 although I don't recall where I got it. Can
>> I upload the Jar to you? It's around 65k.
>

> finally to the point I'm going to try to get jars on my v551...
> ringtones/pictures all work well
> (havent worked with video much yet tho I had pc quicktime play a phone
> vid!)
>
> appreciate it if someone could send that my way -
> pm me if you will and I'll pass on my email, thanks :)
>
> thanks!
>

> --
> CKaz
April 12, 2005 1:10:58 AM

How about a good URL??

"BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
> The easiest way to get .jars onto your phone is through Bluetooth. Much
> easier than through a cable. For details see my blog at
> http://brobin111@blogspot.com.
>
> From:CKaz
> CKaz.1nccnz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net
>
>> dgk Wrote:
>>>

>>> I have tetris on the v551 although I don't recall where I got it. Can
>>> I upload the Jar to you? It's around 65k.
>>

>> finally to the point I'm going to try to get jars on my v551...
>> ringtones/pictures all work well
>> (havent worked with video much yet tho I had pc quicktime play a phone
>> vid!)
>>
>> appreciate it if someone could send that my way -
>> pm me if you will and I'll pass on my email, thanks :)
>>
>> thanks!
>>

>> --
>> CKaz
>> Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
>> View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t163538.html

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 5:09:56 AM

How about just replace the @ with a dot (http://brobin111.blogspot.com/)

"echo4lima" <echo4lima@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> How about a good URL??
>

> "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
> > The easiest way to get .jars onto your phone is through Bluetooth. Much
> > easier than through a cable. For details see my blog at
> > http://brobin111@blogspot.com.
> >
> > From:CKaz
> > CKaz.1nccnz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net

> >> finally to the point I'm going to try to get jars on my v551...
> >> ringtones/pictures all work well
> >> (havent worked with video much yet tho I had pc quicktime play a phone
> >> vid!)
> >>
> >> appreciate it if someone could send that my way -
> >> pm me if you will and I'll pass on my email, thanks :)
> >>
> >> thanks!
> >>

> >> --
> >> CKaz

> >> Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net