Dual boot was just an idea : I previously had it working well (XPsp3 / Vistasp2).
Now with a new Desktop 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium:
- strange as it is I had no trouble over the first 8-10 weeks and then IE and Flash
- I have installed Chrome alongside IE (Internet Explorer 8).
- Full Flash operation via Chrome (32-bit).
Internet Explorer (iexplore - microsoft settings):
- Startup choice is for Internet Explorer (32-bit) or Internet Explorer 64 (64-bit).
- IE (64-bit) is installed in Program Files and works well excepting no Flash;
\ I now know this is because Adobe dosenot yet support 64-bit operation.
- IE (32-bit) is installed in Program Files (X86) but dosenot now work.
IE (Program Files X86).
- Internet Explorer is shown as installed and opens to iexplore.
\iexplore will not open (or as administrator) right click.
- Thus how to open Internet Explorer in Program Files (X86) ?