Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Vegas audio recording question

Last response: in Home Audio
Share
Anonymous
November 6, 2004 12:04:35 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Any idea why my music track is being recording with my vocal track?
They are each on separate busses, so this should not be happening ...?


Thanks.
Anonymous
November 6, 2004 12:04:36 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

"Palladium" <Palladium@USA.net> wrote in message
news:4lqno01b05i2s2iel3aekudseo6vd1d1ag@4ax.com...
> Any idea why my music track is being recording with my vocal track?
> They are each on separate busses, so this should not be happening ...?
>

You need to select the inputs you want to record from in the track
properties.

jb
Anonymous
November 6, 2004 5:23:58 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

"Palladium" <Palladium@USA.net> wrote in message
news:4lqno01b05i2s2iel3aekudseo6vd1d1ag@4ax.com...
> Any idea why my music track is being recording with my vocal track?
> They are each on separate busses, so this should not be happening ...?

Separate 'buses', or separate tracks ? Either way something is wrong, but
not with Vegas.

You possibly need to address the input routing/enabling in your soundcard
mixer applet. You probably have something like "Record what you hear", or
"Input monitor" selected, so the playback signal is looping back to the
input.

geoff
Related resources
Anonymous
November 6, 2004 5:23:59 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

"Geoff Wood" <geoff@paf.co.nz-nospam> wrote in message
news:5JVid.87$3U4.10680@news02.tsnz.net...
>
> "Palladium" <Palladium@USA.net> wrote in message
> news:4lqno01b05i2s2iel3aekudseo6vd1d1ag@4ax.com...
> > Any idea why my music track is being recording with my vocal track?
> > They are each on separate busses, so this should not be happening ...?
>
> Separate 'buses', or separate tracks ? Either way something is wrong, but
> not with Vegas.
>
> You possibly need to address the input routing/enabling in your soundcard
> mixer applet. You probably have something like "Record what you hear", or
> "Input monitor" selected, so the playback signal is looping back to the
> input.
>

Is there a vegas users group with an emphasis on audio?

jb
Anonymous
November 7, 2004 12:20:28 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

"reddred" <opaloka@REMOVECAPSyahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> Is there a vegas users group with an emphasis on audio?

The "Vegas - Audio Topics" forum on the Sony website serves pretty mmuch as
that. To teh extent I haven't felt the need to open a Yahoogroup for it.

Active participation of the SoSoFo coders/designers/engineers.

http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/forums/ShowTopics...


geoff
Anonymous
November 7, 2004 12:20:29 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

"Geoff Wood" <geoff@paf.co.nz-nospam> wrote in message
news:zmajd.181$3U4.20500@news02.tsnz.net...
>
> "reddred" <opaloka@REMOVECAPSyahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Is there a vegas users group with an emphasis on audio?
>
> The "Vegas - Audio Topics" forum on the Sony website serves pretty mmuch
as
> that. To teh extent I haven't felt the need to open a Yahoogroup for it.
>
> Active participation of the SoSoFo coders/designers/engineers.
>
>
http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/forums/ShowTopics...
>
>
> geoff
>

Thanks geoff.

jb

>
Anonymous
November 8, 2004 2:37:31 AM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Thaks for all your help.


On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 21:04:35 GMT, Palladium <Palladium@USA.net> wrote:

>Any idea why my music track is being recording with my vocal track?
>They are each on separate busses, so this should not be happening ...?
>
>
>Thanks.
!