    posted a couple of days ago or let me know if you can't find it.

    From:Evan Wheeler
    emwheeler@earthlink.net

    > Has anyone seen any documentation on how to install Java apps on the
    > Motorola MPX 220 Smartphone ? The Motorola developer sites don't even
    > mention the MPX220 yet. I've tried a couple sites that do WAP Push
    > type installs of java apps, but they don't support the MPX220 yet.
    > PocketIE supposedly supports WAP 2.0, but when I try to access a WAP
    > server, it recognizes PocketIE as an HTML browser, but not as a WAP
    > browser.... Any thoughts anyone ?

    I've just posted the tutorial at a blog site I just started a few
    minutes ago. You can find it at
    http://www.justabunchofstuff.blogster.com/home.aspx?blog=justabunchofstuff.

    From:BruceR
    brNOSPAM@hawaii.com

    > The easiest way to upload games is through Bluetooth. See the
    > tutorial I posted a couple of days ago or let me know if you can't
    > find it.
    > From:Evan Wheeler
    > emwheeler@earthlink.net
    >
    >> Has anyone seen any documentation on how to install Java apps on the
    >> Motorola MPX 220 Smartphone ? The Motorola developer sites don't
    >> even mention the MPX220 yet. I've tried a couple sites that do WAP
    >> Push type installs of java apps, but they don't support the MPX220
    >> yet. PocketIE supposedly supports WAP 2.0, but when I try to access
    >> a WAP server, it recognizes PocketIE as an HTML browser, but not as
    >> a WAP browser.... Any thoughts anyone ?

    Can you send Java games/apps using the USB synch cable?

    How to do that?

    There is VERY LITTLE known about this phone, and Moto is NO HELP at
    all!

    Help would be GREAT!! :)

    --
    Scottsha