Non-BT Headset for V551

I have a Motorola BT headset but want to get a standard, wired headset
for backup to keep in the car in case the battery on the BT headset
dies and I want to make a call. I live in a State where one must drive
hands-free so I always need a headset available. In addition, while the
BT headset is great, it is so light and small, I am afraid of using it.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a headset that has good volume,
noise cancelling and will allow for a clean conversation with the
person on the other end?

Thank you in advance for your time.
3 answers Last reply
More about headset v551

    I meant to say, I'm afraid of losing the headset, not of using it....

    just wanted to make sure you gave the speakerphone a shot-

    it's pretty slick (though no noteable mute - UGH!), and inside a car I
    would think your noise levels would be fine - as long as it sits on
    something you can hear and talk.. I was quite impressed

    so not a real handsfree solution but if you were just looking for an
    option in a pinch/battery death for your other one..

    CKaz

    --
    CKaz
    CKaz's Profile: http://cellphoneforums.net/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=68812

    jabra 250 . . . i can wear mine all day hammering nails in the ceiling
    without it falling off.

    the moto one falls off standing still

    "Compulady" <compulady@softhome.net> wrote in message
    >I have a Motorola BT headset but want to get a standard, wired headset
    > for backup to keep in the car in case the battery on the BT headset
    > dies and I want to make a call. I live in a State where one must drive
    > hands-free so I always need a headset available. In addition, while the
    > BT headset is great, it is so light and small, I am afraid of using it.
    >
    > Does anyone have a recommendation for a headset that has good volume,
    > noise cancelling and will allow for a clean conversation with the
    > person on the other end?
    >
    > Thank you in advance for your time.

Motorola Gaming Headsets