Need quick audio help !!

Last response: in Home Audio
November 6, 2004 1:02:43 PM

i know nothing about audio - i am a writer working on an assignment
(due in a few hours!) :)

i was wondering if someone could tell me what the best/most expensive
mixing studio mixing board is... i.e. if some aspiring hiphop music
producer is sitting around fantasizing about the studio he would build
if he won the lottery... what would be in it? what kind of board does
dre use?

that kind of thing....

thanks for any help!
scott@robotdogfilms.com

More about : quick audio

November 6, 2004 3:12:27 PM

Scott Veach wrote:
> i know nothing about audio - i am a writer working on an assignment
> (due in a few hours!) :)
>
> i was wondering if someone could tell me what the best/most expensive
> mixing studio mixing board is... i.e. if some aspiring hiphop music
> producer is sitting around fantasizing about the studio he would build
> if he won the lottery... what would be in it? what kind of board does
> dre use?

You should probably use "SSL".
http://www.solid-state-logic.com/music/products/xl9000k...

--
Eric

www.Raw-Tracks.com
November 6, 2004 9:16:58 PM

SSL- Solid State Logic

Scott Veach <scott@robotdogfilms.com> wrote in message
news:D 805fd0f.0411061002.a20f835@posting.google.com...
> i know nothing about audio - i am a writer working on an assignment
> (due in a few hours!) :)
>
> i was wondering if someone could tell me what the best/most expensive
> mixing studio mixing board is... i.e. if some aspiring hiphop music
> producer is sitting around fantasizing about the studio he would build
> if he won the lottery... what would be in it? what kind of board does
> dre use?
>
> that kind of thing....
>
> thanks for any help!
> scott@robotdogfilms.com
November 6, 2004 9:29:33 PM

>i was wondering if someone could tell me what the best/most expensive
>mixing studio mixing board is...

Maybe this one?

http://www.vintec-audio.de
Anonymous
November 7, 2004 7:43:07 PM

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 13:02:43 -0500, Scott Veach wrote
(in article <d805fd0f.0411061002.a20f835@posting.google.com>):

> i know nothing about audio - i am a writer working on an assignment
> (due in a few hours!) :)
>
> i was wondering if someone could tell me what the best/most expensive
> mixing studio mixing board is... i.e. if some aspiring hiphop music
> producer is sitting around fantasizing about the studio he would build
> if he won the lottery... what would be in it? what kind of board does
> dre use?
>
> that kind of thing....
>
> thanks for any help!
> scott@robotdogfilms.com

Maybe you should be more upfront before accepting comissions to write
articles when you don't know how to do the proper research.

Asking the members of a newsgroup what THEY think is not, by itself, a valid
form of research unless your article is entitled; "What the internet thinks
is the best console for X."

On second thought, please continue. You make it easier for me to make a
living!

Regards,

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com
Anonymous
November 10, 2004 11:20:17 PM

"John La Grou" <jl@jps.net> wrote in message

>>i was wondering if someone could tell me what the best/most expensive
>>mixing studio mixing board is...
>

> Maybe this one?
>
> http://www.vintec-audio.de

I love that board. would love to see how good it sounds.

Doug
Anonymous
November 12, 2004 6:43:33 AM

You do not need quick audio help, you need to find a line of work that you
know something about. An SSL will not help you. Call 1-800 Rupert Neve if
you want the most expensive and best desk money can buy. Even "dre" would be
impressed. Have you tried selling crack yet? Hey, may work?

!