Downloadable Ringtones

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
January 20, 2005 5:16:41 PM

My company pays for my cellphone (V551) and the boss didn't sign me up for
the WAP or Data services. He's trying to save a few bucks.

Is there a site where I can just download ringtones instead of having to
send them to my phone? I'm using Mobile Phonetools so I'll have a way to
get the tones onto my phone via a USB connection.

Thanks-

More about : downloadable ringtones

Anonymous
January 23, 2005 10:36:58 PM

Tom C. wrote:
> My company pays for my cellphone (V551) and the boss didn't sign me up for
> the WAP or Data services. He's trying to save a few bucks.
>
> Is there a site where I can just download ringtones instead of having to
> send them to my phone? I'm using Mobile Phonetools so I'll have a way to
> get the tones onto my phone via a USB connection.
>
> Thanks-

Forget sites!

Assuming you've already got a USB lead and Mobile Phonetools and are
both working ok. Select Multimedia centre from the menu then melody Studio.

Polyphonics(midi tunes) are easier to transfer. Theres literally
thousands of free midi tunes to download. Use any search engine to track
them down, save them then transfer them over with phone tools.

Real tones(mp3s) are slightly trickier. I use an audio editor like Sonic
Foundry's sound forge to edit any audio source. Cut it down to a
manageable size.Then save it as a mono mp3. 32kbps. Then transfer it
across with phone tools.
Anonymous
January 24, 2005 9:02:39 AM

>Is there a site where I can just download ringtones instead of having to
>send them to my phone? I'm using Mobile Phonetools so I'll have a way to
>get the tones onto my phone via a USB connection.

Try these -
Ringtones Central - http://www.ringtones-central.com
Ringtone Software - http://www.ring-tone-software.com

Best