MN 500 Power Problems

sri

Distinguished
May 9, 2004

Hi All,
I like in UK and recently bought a MN 500 from US.
I bought a DC adapter which goes along with it. (12 V 500 mA)
The unit worked fine for 1 day and I was in cloud nine....
Next day it suddenly stopped working !!
I replaced the power supply but it still doesn't work.
(Power light doesn't turn on)
It looks like many people had the same problem.
What do I do ?
Can I ask for a replacement ?
Thanks in Advance.

Sri

Call the product support number in the User's Guide. Note that the products
are not supported outside the U.S.A. or Canada.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP