WTB: Neverwinter Nights - SSI Gold Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.marketplace (More info?)

Good day!

I'm looking for Neverwinter Nights - not the newer game, but rather the
SSI Gold Box that was released during the early 1990s. If you can help,
please e-mail. Thanks!

Stephane

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.marketplace (More info?)

Darkstar <darkstar@magma.ca> wrote in news:tbMCc.34475$Nz.1886958
@news20.bellglobal.com:

> I'm looking for Neverwinter Nights - not the newer game, but rather the
> SSI Gold Box that was released during the early 1990s. If you can help,
> please e-mail. Thanks!

You may be thinking of the old America Online game Neverwinter Nights, but
there was never a single-player "gold box" game called by that name, to my
knowledge.

Knight37

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.marketplace (More info?)

Yes, that is exactly what I am referring to. From what I gather, there
was a single-player component to it, although it was not very extensive.

Knight37 wrote:
> Darkstar <darkstar@magma.ca> wrote in news:tbMCc.34475$Nz.1886958
> @news20.bellglobal.com:
>

>>I'm looking for Neverwinter Nights - not the newer game, but rather the
>>SSI Gold Box that was released during the early 1990s. If you can help,
>>please e-mail. Thanks!
>

> You may be thinking of the old America Online game Neverwinter Nights, but
> there was never a single-player "gold box" game called by that name, to my
> knowledge.
>
> Knight37

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.marketplace (More info?)

There's one available at the Game Trading Zone -

http://gametz.com

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rick

"Darkstar" <darkstar@magma.ca> wrote in message
> [...]
: Good day!
:
: I'm looking for Neverwinter Nights - not the newer game, but rather the
: SSI Gold Box that was released during the early 1990s. If you can help,
: please e-mail. Thanks!
:
: Stephane

---