V551 Picture ID

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
January 21, 2005 12:01:37 AM

According to the manual for my V551, I can attach a picture to a
number in the phonebook, and that picture will appear when the person
with that number calls. I have followed the instruction, and see the
picture beside the number in the phonebook. However, then that person
calls, only their number shows, not the picture. What step did I
leave out?

Dick

More about : v551 picture

Anonymous
January 21, 2005 8:00:58 AM

The picture goes away as soon as you open the phone so you have to set
not to answer on opening if you want to see the picture. Then you can
press any key to answer (if you set the 'any key' option).

From:D ick
LeadWinger

> According to the manual for my V551, I can attach a picture to a
> number in the phonebook, and that picture will appear when the person
> with that number calls. I have followed the instruction, and see the
> picture beside the number in the phonebook. However, then that person
> calls, only their number shows, not the picture. What step did I
> leave out?
>
> Dick
January 21, 2005 8:00:59 AM

Bummer. I like the open to answer. Thanks for the info.

Dick

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 05:00:58 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
wrote:

>The picture goes away as soon as you open the phone so you have to set
>not to answer on opening if you want to see the picture. Then you can
>press any key to answer (if you set the 'any key' option).
>
>From:D ick
>LeadWinger
>
>> According to the manual for my V551, I can attach a picture to a
>> number in the phonebook, and that picture will appear when the person
>> with that number calls. I have followed the instruction, and see the
>> picture beside the number in the phonebook. However, then that person
>> calls, only their number shows, not the picture. What step did I
>> leave out?
>>
>> Dick

January 21, 2005 9:43:05 AM

Me too, that's one of the cool things about the v3 - pictures on the
outside.

From:D ick
LeadWinger

> Bummer. I like the open to answer. Thanks for the info.
>
> Dick
>
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 05:00:58 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The picture goes away as soon as you open the phone so you have to
>> set not to answer on opening if you want to see the picture. Then
>> you can press any key to answer (if you set the 'any key' option).
>>
>> From:D ick
>> LeadWinger
>>
>>> According to the manual for my V551, I can attach a picture to a
>>> number in the phonebook, and that picture will appear when the
>>> person with that number calls. I have followed the instruction,
>>> and see the picture beside the number in the phonebook. However,
>>> then that person calls, only their number shows, not the picture.
>>> What step did I leave out?
>>>
>>> Dick
Anonymous
February 4, 2005 3:04:53 AM

do u have the phone fliped open before you receive the call. If you attach the
picture to the phone number then it should work.
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 11:37:59 PM

Archived from groups: (More info?)

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:12:10 -0700, Dick <LeadWinger> puked:

>Bummer. I like the open to answer. Thanks for the info.
>
>Dick

You see the picture if the caller beeps through with call waiting,
too.

--
lab~rat >:-)
The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.