    press any key to answer (if you set the 'any key' option).

    From:Dick
    LeadWinger

    > According to the manual for my V551, I can attach a picture to a
    > number in the phonebook, and that picture will appear when the person
    > with that number calls. I have followed the instruction, and see the
    > picture beside the number in the phonebook. However, then that person
    > calls, only their number shows, not the picture. What step did I
    > leave out?
    >
    > Dick

    Bummer. I like the open to answer. Thanks for the info.

    Dick

    On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 05:00:58 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    wrote:

    >The picture goes away as soon as you open the phone so you have to set
    >not to answer on opening if you want to see the picture. Then you can
    >press any key to answer (if you set the 'any key' option).
    >
    >From:Dick
    >LeadWinger
    >
    >> According to the manual for my V551, I can attach a picture to a
    >> number in the phonebook, and that picture will appear when the person
    >> with that number calls. I have followed the instruction, and see the
    >> picture beside the number in the phonebook. However, then that person
    >> calls, only their number shows, not the picture. What step did I
    >> leave out?
    >>
    >> Dick

    Me too, that's one of the cool things about the v3 - pictures on the
    outside.

    From:Dick
    LeadWinger

    > Bummer. I like the open to answer. Thanks for the info.
    >
    > Dick
    >
    > On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 05:00:58 GMT, "BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> The picture goes away as soon as you open the phone so you have to
    >> set not to answer on opening if you want to see the picture. Then
    >> you can press any key to answer (if you set the 'any key' option).
    >>
    >> From:Dick
    >> LeadWinger
    >>
    >>> According to the manual for my V551, I can attach a picture to a
    >>> number in the phonebook, and that picture will appear when the
    >>> person with that number calls. I have followed the instruction,
    >>> and see the picture beside the number in the phonebook. However,
    >>> then that person calls, only their number shows, not the picture.
    >>> What step did I leave out?
    >>>
    >>> Dick

    do u have the phone fliped open before you receive the call. If you attach the
    picture to the phone number then it should work.
  5. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:12:10 -0700, Dick <LeadWinger> puked:

    >Bummer. I like the open to answer. Thanks for the info.
    >
    >Dick

    You see the picture if the caller beeps through with call waiting,
    too.

    --
    lab~rat >:-)
    The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

Motorola