Motorola 551

Hi.. I've had the 551 for a week now and the battery will last about a
day and if I use the phone, it lasts about 20 minutes before it starts
telling me I have a low battery then about 30 minutes later it turns
off!! Bad battery??? And/or bad battery and bad phone?? I've charged
it overnight three times.
Is this phone a battery eater??
Harry
2 answers Last reply
More about motorola

    I usually go 3 or 4 days between charges. You need a new battery.

    On 21 Jan 2005 07:15:45 -0800, janesc27@yahoo.com wrote:

    >Hi.. I've had the 551 for a week now and the battery will last about a
    >day and if I use the phone, it lasts about 20 minutes before it starts
    >telling me I have a low battery then about 30 minutes later it turns
    >off!! Bad battery??? And/or bad battery and bad phone?? I've charged
    >it overnight three times.
    >Is this phone a battery eater??
    >Harry

    Its sounds like a battery issue. my battery will last a few days and i use my
    phone alot. try letting the battery totaly drain the fully chrage it in the off
    position. do this a few times and see if you get improvement on your battery
    life.

Motorola Battery Phones