Oct 21, 2012
Hello, I have a question:

I have a PC with the following configuration:

Intel 1155 core i5 2500k 3.3ghz
Asus P8P67 LE B3 Mother board
Thermaltake Contact 29BP fan
8 gigs of RAM (2x4 G. Skill DDR 1333)
WD Caviar Black 1TB drive

I added a network card, wireless 802.11N dual antenna card (one made by TP Link) and then when I had an issue I changed it for another made by Conceptronics.

I had this same issue with a linksys USB wireless N stick as well, but I am no longer using it.

The issue is that I wake my computer from sleep or hibernation mode, and for a moment or so I have an internet connection, but then a moment later I get the yellow triangle on the internet signal indicator, and it says that it is connected, but not to the internet (the exact message is Limited Access). I don't have to do anything but wait 10-15 seconds, and then it comes back again. This isn't strange.

I didn't have this issue with my TP Link wireless card. But I do have this now with my conceptronics card and as well as the USB Stick made by Linksys.

I've tried giving it a dedicated IP address, but that didn't remedy it. The drivers are up to date as far as I know.

What else can I do? What could the issue be? It's very annoying after turning on the computer for a minute or 2 or 3, and then the internet disappears for 10-15 seconds, and then just comes back!

Thank you in advance :) Kind regards.

zkyevolved

Honorable
Oct 21, 2012
Hello again, do any of you think it could be the router? One way to remedy this issue is to right click the wifi symbol and disconnected and then reconnect right away.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.