is there a PSX emulator for winXP?

monkeyspank

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2001
Does anyone know if there are any PSX emulators that run in windows XP. I used to use bleem with windows 98 but since i have gone over to winXP i cant seem to find any that will work.

Thanks

-- There are no answers to find in the bottom of a glass. But you can have fun looking for them.

kinney

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2001
I have bleem and found the same happy surprise with XP.

No fix I've ever seen, theres a couple other emu's that work under XP but I have since lost my desire to play ps1 games.

Try Virtual Game Station (VGS), I have a friend with a mac that runs it and it seems very good.

"dude your getting a dell", is that kid trying to say he wants to stick his 'dell' in you?

monkeyspank

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2001
thnks for the help. unfortunately i dont have a mac. i tried VGS but it is only supported by win98 + win95.

appreciate the suggestion tho mate. has anyone got any more? My bird's been hogging my psx since i got her the legend of dragoon as a pressie (oops). next time i'm getting her flowers. hahaha. she can hog my vase all she wants.

-- There are no answers to find in the bottom of a glass. But you can have fun looking for them.

monkeyspank

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2001
thanks for that. I'll try it when i get home from work
*looks at clock + sighs*

monkeyspank

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2001
um, it says about a psx bios.
any idea where i can get one of them? i dont have a gameshark.

I need a UK pal one really,

monkeyspank

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2001
Thanks mate, epsxe works like a charm..
better than bleem did.

thanks very much

Tom_Smart

Illustrious
saw <A HREF="http://www.psxfanatics.com/" target="_new">this </A> and thiught of you. hope it's of some use.

Although it has a lot of good ideas, beer doesn't know anything about computers!!!