MN-700 vs. MN-500 DMZ Differences ?

donnie

I just upgraded from the MN-500 to the MN-700, duplicated
the settings exactly, and everything appeared to be
working OK. Only problem: I have an Exchange server
running on a Windows Server 2003 box that I had in the
DMZ on the MN-500 (static IP). I duped this in the MN-
700, but after a couple of days, I realized I wasn't
getting email any longer. I checked all the settings on
the MN-700, mail server, etc - all checked out. I then
just went back to the old MN-500 with it's last
configuration before I upgraded, the mail immediately
began rolling in so I know it's something to do with the
MN-700. Is that DMZ setting really outside the firewall
or not ???

joker

The MN-700 Doesn't have loopback support. for your computers behind the
MN-700 to get e-mail they will need to use the LAN IP instead of the WAN
IP to connect to the server.