Sign in with
Your question

Odd thought

Last response: in Windows 7
May 19, 2012 10:32:17 AM

are websites and people able to see whats running on my desktop over the internet , such as a open document/note pad. mind you this is a unninfected computer

More about : odd thought

May 19, 2012 10:48:52 AM

nope! Do you mean that the people can see that whats going on ya pc?
Whats wrong
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
May 19, 2012 11:09:18 AM

Skormthemage said:
mind you this is a unninfected computer
How sure of that are you?
m
l
Related resources
May 20, 2012 5:05:29 AM

checked it over with combofix, I dont believe theres anything there just a thought but its question that ive been thinking about if people or programs can read and inform other people of what a document says on screen , besides spyware and remote connection so from what i gather it isent possible then is it?
m
l
June 10, 2012 4:16:00 AM

part of the reason I ask this question is I play world of warcraft and I use ctr+c to copy my acount information at the log in screen, I also use a authenticator but I hit the internet button before closeing the document. Which makes me wonder if that site or the internet could see the information on the note pad doc, there is no infection but it worries me.I know its paranoid but when ever something like this happens i change the password for the email address and the world of warcraft acount, tired of doing so. and was wondering if this is just needlessly changeing it. always running scans on it and its picked up nothing i use spybot search and destroy,mse,superanti spyware, malware bytes but still i wish i had more security. i like to think im safe but am i?
m
l
June 11, 2012 12:59:49 AM

I don't believe that anyone could see what is on your computer, unless they had installed a virus-type of program that is in an area that makes it hard to detect. Sometimes unwanted programs are downloaded along with other programs that you intended to download. Check the list of programs and see if there is one that you do not recognize and, if there is, check it out. Keyloggers are programs that people install themselves on their computers to find out what other people that use their computer are doing on it. And, just the opposite, antikeyloggers detect keylogging and block that activity from your computer. The programs that your are using are all good antimalware programs.

Having a good antivirus is important in preventing most virus infections. Prevx is also a good intrusion prevention program, and can be used alongside any antivirus program. More information on Prevx and some very good antivirus programs can be found here:

http://healthycomputersolutions.com/

m
l
!