uploading pictures from V551

OK...I'm lost...my first camera phone and the instruction manual says nothing about uploading my photos to my PC...........I have a data cable. How do I do this?

More about uploading pictures v551

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:46:07 GMT, "pat rhodes via CellPhoneKB.com"
    <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote:

    >OK...I'm lost...my first camera phone and the instruction manual says nothing about uploading my photos to my PC...........I have a data cable. How do I do this?

    It's fairly easy with Mobile Phone Tools software. Readily available
    on Ebay for <$20.

    Use Mobile Phone Tools to do it or Bluetooth if you have it.

    From:pat rhodes via CellPhoneKB.com
    forum@CellPhoneKB.com

    > OK...I'm lost...my first camera phone and the instruction manual says
    > nothing about uploading my photos to my PC...........I have a data
    > cable. How do I do this?

    Another way is to send your pic's as email attachments from you phone to
    your computer. Then right click and save them that way. Works for me and
    it's free and easy! Good luck!

    --
    leeann44
    Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net/t