uploading pictures from V551

Last response: in Brands
January 27, 2005 7:46:07 PM

OK...I'm lost...my first camera phone and the instruction manual says nothing about uploading my photos to my PC...........I have a data cable. How do I do this?

January 27, 2005 7:46:08 PM

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:46:07 GMT, "pat rhodes via CellPhoneKB.com"
<forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote:

>OK...I'm lost...my first camera phone and the instruction manual says nothing about uploading my photos to my PC...........I have a data cable. How do I do this?

It's fairly easy with Mobile Phone Tools software. Readily available
on Ebay for <$20.
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 11:02:01 PM

Use Mobile Phone Tools to do it or Bluetooth if you have it.

From:p at rhodes via CellPhoneKB.com
forum@CellPhoneKB.com

> OK...I'm lost...my first camera phone and the instruction manual says
> nothing about uploading my photos to my PC...........I have a data
> cable. How do I do this?

February 10, 2005 9:25:06 PM

Another way is to send your pic's as email attachments from you phone to
your computer. Then right click and save them that way. Works for me and
it's free and easy! Good luck!

--
leeann44
Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net/t