Moto MPx200 and o2-uk wap - help needed

Last response: in Brands
January 28, 2005 1:18:21 AM

I've received today a new Motorola MPx200 (standard, simfree,
unbadged) which i am trying to get setup for both o2 wap csd and gprs
using my o2 online pay monthly contract sim. I have had the settings
for o2 wap dialup and gprs sent to the phone from hellomoto.com but
whenever i try to connect to any site in pocket internet explorer it
just stays on 'connecting' and doesn't work. I have been into the
'data connections' settings and had a look at the different options
and it all seems ok for both csd and gprs.

Any help much appreciated from users of the MPx200 and O2 or anybody
who knows of any good web sites which could help me.

TIA,

Chris

More about : moto mpx200 wap needed

Anonymous
January 28, 2005 7:06:53 PM

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:18:21 +0000, eggster2k
<eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote:

>I've received today a new Motorola MPx200 (standard, simfree,
>unbadged) which i am trying to get setup for both o2 wap csd and gprs
>using my o2 online pay monthly contract sim. I have had the settings
>for o2 wap dialup and gprs sent to the phone from hellomoto.com but
>whenever i try to connect to any site in pocket internet explorer it
>just stays on 'connecting' and doesn't work. I have been into the
>'data connections' settings and had a look at the different options
>and it all seems ok for both csd and gprs.
>
>Any help much appreciated from users of the MPx200 and O2 or anybody
>who knows of any good web sites which could help me.
>
>TIA,
>
>Chris

i have now got gprs working great but still no luck with csd
!