Closed

WIFI not working on my Acer Aspire V3-571 windows 7

Cannot connect to wireless network, I've updated drivers, reset switches and tried any and all suggestions found in forums, any help will be appreciated
5 answers Last reply
More about wifi working acer aspire windows
  1. Hi i has the same problem. Installed drivers utilities etc the problem is related with wireless activation on FN+F3. It cannot be activated. I resolved the problem diagnosing wifi connection on network connections. It seems windows knows how to start wireless. So Network-Network and Sharing Center->Change adapter settings->wireless right click diagnose and windows will be able to start it. Hope it works.
  2. Hi ! Could anyone tell me the drivers name to that notebook ? I just re- installed my win 7 and my WIFI is not working at all... And i cant find the driver :S
  3. You need to go into Control Panel>Device Manager and scroll to Network Adapters. The wireless will be there so right click it, go to Properties and then click the Details tab. Scroll to HardwareIDs and take a note of the four characters which follow VEN for Vendor and also the four following DEV for Device.

Go to http://www.pcidatabase.com and input those characters in the two relevant boxes and follow the trail to the right driver. When you find the list of the Vendor's drivers, they aren't in order so use your browser's Find facility to track the Device details. With luck you'll have an executable file but some will be a zipped folder.
  4. I think I've found the solution. If you're using windows 8 move your mouse to the right ide of the screen and click on the "parameters" or "configuration" icon (my windows is not in english), then chose "change the pc parameters". Then choose wireless and activate your wi-fi

Hope that helped
  5. i'd just fix this problem few minutes ago in my laptop

you can use this steps
    1. download the driver from Acer official website
    2. Extract the files

*important
    3. go to Device Manager (System->Device Manager)
    4. Uninstall the Network Controller driver,
    5. Scan for hardware changes from the icon on the top
    6. Network controller will appear again
    7. choose Update Driver
    8. Browse my computer for driver software
    9. point it to \ndis6xWin7 folder

Done :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Aspire Windows 7 Wireless Network WiFi Acer Wireless Networking