conecting a wi fi pda to an encripted network

Joe

i am trying to connect my PDA to my wi fi 80211g, although
the PDA accknolleges the net work, i can not log on due to
the 128 bit encription. How do i get the PDA to except the
encription.

What PDA do you have?
What 802.11g card do you have (I could assume you have the MN720 <which
isn't supported for use in PDAs>, but I'd rather hear from you first to see
what you have in case you don't have that).

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -