Helpp plzz.....

muhammadbinmehroze

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
hi guys..

my build is an i5-2500, 6gb kingston ram, intel dh61ww mobo http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/motherboards/desktop-motherboards/desktop-board-dh61ww.html
and no gpu..

the problem is that, when i start my p.c.. after showing the mobo brand (as it always do), i.e intel, and that widows 7 loading thing.. for a couple of seconds the l.c.d monitor displays "power mode on" as the screen goes black.. but immediately after that, the p.c and the windows run normally...
do i have a problem in my mobo??? (i have never altered the bios settings)
plz help me out as this thing never happened to me before...

regards..
m.b.m

it fine..i would check to see if your monitor has any setting to blank out that warning. when you boot your pc the bios screen and boot logo as using a stock signal that any pc or monitor uses. when you boot into your os of chose the os has to load the video drivers and read the info of the monitor and set the video drive to use an output that withing the range of the monitor. with your boot up. with new mb with built in video iped/peg/pci. when the mb hands off to the os the os is going to check what port is the main port and where the monitor is..the black screen. sometime the blank screen can be removed by changing in the bios the video boot order.

muhammadbinmehroze

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012

its very kind of u to reply.. as am not a p.c expert.. can u plz list the things in a bit detail (that i can understand) in a simple way.. i'll be so thankful to u :) really..