  • Nokia
  • Compatibility
Last response: in Brands
February 4, 2005 8:50:23 PM

I've got a couple of earpieces from my now retired Nokia phones. They have a
four conductor plug. Although it fits fine in the earphone jack of my V220 I
don't get any sound. Is the Moto earphone incompatible with the Nokia?

tnx
jtm

More about : earphone moto nokia compatible

Anonymous
February 5, 2005 3:50:30 AM

The Motorola earphone is incompatible with the Nokia, it will not work.

"Jim Miller" <jim@removethisjtmiller.com> wrote in message
> I've got a couple of earpieces from my now retired Nokia phones. They have
> four conductor plug. Although it fits fine in the earphone jack of my V220
> don't get any sound. Is the Moto earphone incompatible with the Nokia?
>
> tnx
> jtm

Anonymous
February 5, 2005 8:37:44 AM

The Nokia earphones have a proprietary plug that is unique to Nokia.
Moto uses the more universal 3 conductor plug.

From:Jim Miller
jim@removethisjtmiller.com

> I've got a couple of earpieces from my now retired Nokia phones. They
> have a four conductor plug. Although it fits fine in the earphone
> jack of my V220 I don't get any sound. Is the Moto earphone
> incompatible with the Nokia?
>
> tnx
> jtm
Anonymous