GPRS Settings on Razr V3 ?

Last response: in Brands
February 5, 2005 4:38:32 PM

Hi,

Just got an unlocked Razr V3. I am going to be using it on Vodafone (UK).

Can anyone please tell me where I go to set-up the GPRS in the phone? I have
the input data I require, but I'm just not sure where on the phone I find
it.

Many thanks,

Gary

More about : gprs settings razr

Anonymous
February 5, 2005 8:06:32 PM

"Gary Murison" <gary@bcmusic.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Just got an unlocked Razr V3. I am going to be using it on Vodafone (UK).
>
> Can anyone please tell me where I go to set-up the GPRS in the phone? I
> have
> the input data I require, but I'm just not sure where on the phone I find
> it.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Gary

Try this link:

http://wapota.vizzavi.co.uk/dms/cm?pl=uk&lg=en&sd=wef&R...

Paul
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 9:22:02 PM

Thanks Paul,

Did the trick.

Gary
February 21, 2005 10:57:09 PM

Anyone have any idea how to set this up for Fido in Canada? They sent me
the following:

Here are the general WAP settings :

Homepage: http://wap.fido.ca
GPRS access point (APN) : wap.fido.ca
IP address: 205.151.011.011
port : 9201
User name: fido
Password: fido

Here are the general GPRS settings :
APN : internet.fido.ca
user name : fido
password : fido
dial up# : *99# (Note: for sonyericsson's the dial up# is *99***CID #)

Here are the general MMS setrtings :

1. APN : mms.fido.ca
2. IP address : 205.151.011.013
3. port : 9201
4. MMS relay server URL : http://mms.fido.ca

I am trying to set this up with my Razr. :(

Thanks in advance.

Steve

February 22, 2005 2:59:37 AM

Set it up at Menu:Settings:WEB ACCESS:Web Sessions:New Entry

From:Steve Mitchell via CellPhoneKB.com
forum@CellPhoneKB.com