v180 USB Driver

I've searched just about everywhere for a usb driver for the
v180. But I still can't find it. Does anyone know where I can
get this driver for Windows 98?
5 answers Last reply
More about v180 driver

    I don't think Win98 supports USB. Win98SE does, though (second edition is
    what SE stands for, I believe).

    At any rate, if you download Cingular's Connection Manager (link below),
    that should include your drivers. Note however that I have not had any
    success using the drivers for anything other than sending text messages with
    my computer. Cingular wants you to sign up for a data plan to get on the
    internet, and AFAIK you need other software to move media between phone and
    computer.

    Others here report success with connecting to the internet without
    Cingular's overpriced data plans, but I have called multiple times and they
    just flat out refused to help me. Guess your mileage may vary.

    http://cingular.com/connectionmanager

    "Me" <me@home.com> wrote in message
    > I've searched just about everywhere for a usb driver for the
    > v180. But I still can't find it. Does anyone know where I can
    > get this driver for Windows 98?

    I got mine from here, it works great with my V180 and V220 in windows
    XP, but i didn't try it in window98.....anyway, why are you still using
    win 98 this days...... :p

    http://tinyurl.com/6zpsu=

    --
    homeless-dude

    hey homeless dude.....the link you posted, looks not avilable any
    more..... :(

    --
    X-rated

    Try the Cingualr Website or Ebay

    --
    AvidCellUser

    never mind, i just found few minutes ago....

    http://tinyurl.com/5eh5z

    --
    X-rated

Motorola Windows 98 USB Product