v180 USB Driver

Last response: in Brands
Share
February 6, 2005 7:53:36 AM

I've searched just about everywhere for a usb driver for the
v180. But I still can't find it. Does anyone know where I can
get this driver for Windows 98?

More about : v180 usb driver

Anonymous
February 7, 2005 5:17:09 PM

I don't think Win98 supports USB. Win98SE does, though (second edition is
what SE stands for, I believe).

At any rate, if you download Cingular's Connection Manager (link below),
that should include your drivers. Note however that I have not had any
success using the drivers for anything other than sending text messages with
my computer. Cingular wants you to sign up for a data plan to get on the
internet, and AFAIK you need other software to move media between phone and
computer.

Others here report success with connecting to the internet without
Cingular's overpriced data plans, but I have called multiple times and they
just flat out refused to help me. Guess your mileage may vary.

http://cingular.com/connectionmanager

"Me" <me@home.com> wrote in message
> I've searched just about everywhere for a usb driver for the
> v180. But I still can't find it. Does anyone know where I can
> get this driver for Windows 98?
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 5:23:07 AM

I got mine from here, it works great with my V180 and V220 in windows
XP, but i didn't try it in window98.....anyway, why are you still using
win 98 this days...... :p

http://tinyurl.com/6zpsu=

--
homeless-dude